QA Specialist - Digital Production 3 months UK remote
Freelance QA Specialist - Digital Production 3 months UK remote
- Quality assuring scripts, storyboards, and developed drafts for:
- Responsive digital articles,
- Interactive PDFs,
- Reviewing said scripts, storyboards and drafts for:
- Creative direction,
- Visual brand rules/quality
- Editorial rules.
- Reviewing against established production rules and standards to ensure a smooth handover to vendors.
- Collaborate across the team and share insight to ensure a consistent, high-quality, contemporary, branded, and replicable learning asset experience across the KPA catalog of content
Experience and traits:
- Strong QA experience in a similar education-based working environment
- Worked in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Has a good eye for what makes high-quality digital content
- Has an understanding of, and experience with supporting media production
- Worked for a B2B digital education agency/in-house Learn team and understands the need for delivering quality at pace
Experience and traits: Nice to have:
- Experience with one or more of the Adobe suite of programs.
- Has worked with accessibility requirements in digital media.
250 to 270 per day.
UK based remote for 3 months.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.