Social Media Manager - Luxury Specialist Agency
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join this super friendly Soho-based creative agency, specialising in the luxury sector, with a portfolio of high-profile premium clients for whom they produce 360° global communications campaigns.
The Social Media Manager Role:
Due to recent new business wins, the agency is looking for a creative, energetic and self-motivated Social Media Manager, with 3+ years’ experience under their belt, to join the team and work on a couple of the agency’s iconic clients in the premium Alcohol and Automotive sectors, developing copy, content strategies and a regular posting schedule to reach and engage a premium target audience, across all the major social platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all published content and day-to-day activities on behalf of the brand
- Monitoring social channels, identifying opportunities for the brand to engage with
- Working closely with the wider client team to brief and create social media assets
- Copywriting for social media posts to support campaign assets
- Evaluating and improving the success of the social media strategy, providing weekly and monthly reports to stakeholders
The Social Media Manager Candidate:
The ideal Social Media Manager should have existing agency experience in managing social platforms for high-profile brands, combined with well-honed copywriting skills, and the ability to develop engaging content.
- 3 years+ experience in a social media role, ideally with a premium brand, across all significant social platforms.
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Proven track record of success in growing followers and engagement on social platforms
- Experience with briefing and reviewing creative assets, e.g. videography, photography and graphics
- Knowledge/understanding of social media monitoring tools
- Outstanding attention to detail and enjoyment of working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
If this Social Media Manager role sounds like a good fit for you, then please don't hang around - get in touch and apply today!
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.