Digital Creative Services Manager #Ecom #FMCG
My client is a busy online content studio for a global FMCG brand.
They now require a Creative Services Manager / Studio Manager / Traffic / Production Manager to understand design principles and systems in e-commerce and digital on a broader spectrum.
The role would need to be more of a creative services manager / design operations manager, who can easily lead through process management, budget control and communications.
Experience working in a digital design or production team either in-house or an agency as a a studio or creative services manager, production manager, comfortable championing service and product design at a strategical and tactical level internally.
· Product manage the companies Design System and its continuous improvement, including management of budget, backlog and roadmap
· Advise on best practices that help improve agile ways of working within the freelancer teams set up
· Be a central point of contact for the team and brand teams at division level and marketing team in EU, resolving questions and stakeholder queries
· Assist in headcount planning, team budgeting and software management
· Work to increase efficiency, effectiveness and the impact of both designers and researchers throughout the team; implementing templates and best working practice
· Maintain a high standard of attention to detail with clarity of communication
· DIGITAL PRODUCTION DESIGN TEAM EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
· Experience of managing stakeholders and projects in a high-pressure, creative environment
· Empathetic and clear communicator who can adjust their style to suit multiple audiences and channels
200 to 300 per day DOE, remote UK based until further notice.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.