Creative Lead/Senior Art Director
This is a creative agency that turns great ideas into amazing campaigns. They give their people an environment where they can learn, collaborate and have fun.
For our client, treading water is never enough. In fact, they go much further. Their focus is to provide a better experience for their clients and staff. As an insight-led, B2B tech marketing agency, they know plenty about exploring uncharted waters.
This agency is having an entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative culture to deliver exceptional results for their clients. Fully integrated too, so whatever the business objectives are, they can plan, create and execute marketing communications for any channel – across any media.
We are looking for a Creative Lead to work alongside and will report to the Creative Director Responsible for the drive and co-ordination of the creative design team, you will ensuring that all projects are delivered to the highest design and visual standards.
Originate, oversee and art direct campaigns, oversee project briefings where appropriate with design team, review studio designs across client base and provide proactive, ongoing feedback across multiple projects.
As a Creative Lead you will be encouraging fresh insights, perspectives, inspiring original creativity and design to ensure the team play to their strengths to drive the success of all creative output.
You will be working closely with the ECD/CD, Strategy and Head of Copy to develop creative campaigns that hit the brief, are inspired, appropriate and commercial as well as leading on creative presentations
Responsibilities and skills
- Proven depth of design and art direction experience in commercial/online agency environment
- Experience across technology and B2B marketing
- Excellent verbal and visual communication and presentation skills
- Broad experience across digital, campaigns, motion, print,
experiential design, brand and events
- Highly proficient in all aspects of design, typography and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Extensive knowledge and experience of digital design and UX
- Working together with the ECD/CD, have responsibility for all creative output; concept development, implementation of ideas and designs, including delivery
quality and timelines
- Inspire and motivate the design studio through structured support programmes, skills development and appropriate feedback
- Ensure the CD is kept informed on all ongoing creative projects, timelines and raise any issues in a timely manner
- Be proactive in the day-to-day supervision of the design team; providing guidance, knowledge, inspiration and support as necessary
- Work with the Creative Director and studio management to allocate appropriate resource and build strong relationships with all external suppliers and freelancers
- Maintain an interest in technology, B2B, creative, skills and tools
- Consistently review and evaluate the team, identify needs for training and development, coach and mentor
- Review client work to meet the highest standards of design and visual quality, brand alignment, consistency, accuracy and successful project delivery and completion
In return for your skills and experience as an Creative Lead/ Art Director our client is offering a salary in range of £55000-£65000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Creative Lead/Senior Art Director we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.