Redwood’s staff are pivotal in delivering our special customer experience. We are a team of talented individuals who make a genuine difference to the future of business lending and savings.
Our inhouse culture has been carefully cultivated to support curious minds within a collaborative workforce.
As a fast-developing Challenger Bank, we are always seeking ambitious, loyal, and dedicated people who have diverse backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Our Marketing Manager is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a keen interest in marketing, to join us on our journey.
This individual will be a key member of the marketing team, delivering marketing activity to engage, acquire and retain customers to achieve commercial goals. Supporting the day-to-day activity of the marketing department in line with approved marketing plans, ensuring that communications and marketing activity runs smoothly and efficiently and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
Key focus of the role will be:
- Supporting the execution of campaigns as well as internal and external communications
- Producing MI reports based on digital activity including website and social.
- Co-ordinating a range of events such as seminars, conferences, publicity events, dinners and luncheons in line with approved marketing plans and budgets ensuring that marketing activity runs smoothly and effectively.
- Supporting with the design, creation and implementation of brand assets including marketing collateral, brand guidelines, social media assets and campaigns
- Copywriting and proofing as required for website blogs/social media posts, media releases and marketing collateral.
Applicants should have a degree in Marketing, ideally with 1-2 years of experience, along with:
- Experience of Google Analytics.
- Experience of using a CMS system and CRM software.
- A clear understanding of all the mainstream social media channels in terms of functionality and analytics.
- Strong understanding of design application including message hierarchy, tone of voice and working to brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a strong eye for detail.
- A genuine passion for all things marketing.
- Entrepreneurial attitude; you see the bigger picture and enjoy doing the things differently.
- The ability to multi-task, administrative and/or project management skills are highly desirable.
If you’re looking for a career where you can add positive value in a fast-paced environment in which you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contribution that you make, then it is time to join Redwood Bank.