Junior Account Manager - branding
Fantastic opportunity for a bright and energetic junior account manager to join one of the most desirable & prestigious independent agencies in London, working with some amazing consumer brands in leisure, retail and media
This is a strategic and creative branding agency with an emphasis on integrated brand work, from brand identity and campaigns to digital and above the line advertising. They have an enviable reputation for strategic and creative excellence, and, as a result, work with some of the most successful consumer brands in leisure, retail and media.
They’re a lively team, passionate about what they do. They have attitude, and a sense of humour and fun. They are creative, curious successful and... busy!
The junior account manager role
A great opportunity has now arisen for a smart, enthusiastic junior account manager to join the team to work on branding and campaigns.
The junior account manager is responsible for delivering projects on time and within budget on the client’s behalf, but must also ensure internal timings and budgets are met. Working alongside other members of the account and creative teams, the successful junior account manager is expected to consistently provide a high level of service and ensure all work being produced is of the highest quality, answers the client’s brief and meets the client’s business and marketing objectives.
The junior account manager responsibilities -
Working with your team to develop client communications, client deliverables, timings and budgets
Reviewing deliverables, ensuring quality standards are met
A clear understanding of the agency’s service offering and a strong ability to communicate all services to the client
Ability to manage several projects at any one time
Experience and requirements of the junior account manager/ account manager –
- Initiative and an enquiring mind - this team are smart and require someone to be smart, commercial, organised, pragmatic
- 12 months - 2 years’ creative agency experience - you'll probably be working in another brand-aware agency or in a marketing role client side, working on campaigns, branding or advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of using these
- Interest in brands and creative work - you'll need to be bright, have an opinion, be passionate about fantastic work and show it
- Strong organisational skills - you'll be fastidious about accuracy and timings
- A collaborative approach - you'll be able to work within a team, be a good listener and communicator, plus have initiative to work alone when required.
- Have a point of view, something that sets you apart
- Have a sense of humour and not take yourself too seriously
This is a fabulous opportunity to build your account management career, working with some prestigious and very desirable accounts in very successful, thriving London agency.