B2B Mid-weight Copywriter
We are looking for a Mid-weight Copywriter to join this amazing team of creative to deliver to help deliver outstanding campaigns
This is an excellent opportunity to work with market leaders in the technology sector. And while experience or expertise in the technology sector would be useful, we need someone who is willing to learn, and who clearly demonstrates the right attitude to progressing their writing career.
This is a creative agency that turns great ideas into amazing campaigns. They give their people an environment where they can learn, collaborate and have fun.
For our client, treading water is never enough. In fact, they go much further. Their focus is to provide a better experience for their clients and staff. As an insight-led, B2B tech marketing agency, they know plenty about exploring uncharted waters.
This agency is having an entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative culture to deliver exceptional results for their clients. Fully integrated too, so whatever the business objectives are, they can plan, create and execute marketing communications for any channel – across any media.
Skills and responsibilities
- Ideally previous experience writing copy for B2B and tech clients or understanding of B2B copywriting and the technology sector.
- Produce original copy for a range of briefs – this could range from conceptual ideas and hard-hitting headlines through to longer form web pages or an in-depth thought leadership piece.
- Generate engaging, customer-focused content that adds value to every experience.
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Respond positively to client feedback, amending and improving where required.
- Quickly pick up, employ, and evolve the client’s tone of voice.
- Oversee and proofread copy for quality, accuracy and brand compliance.
- Excellent written communication and editing skills.
- The ability to produce compelling copy for a range of channels, often to tight deadlines.
- An ability to understand new ideas quickly and to convey those ideas to others.
- Creative flair.
- Enjoyment of working closely with colleagues from across the agency to generate new ideas and solutions.
In return for your skills and experience as a Copywriter our client is offering a salary in range of £30000-£35000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Copywriter we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.