Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Langland, a Publicis Health company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
What we believe
Health brings us together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines we create, and the causes we champion, health shows us our collective humanity. When we break the barriers that divide us, when we think further, we can create healthier futures, together.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
This is an opportunity to join Publicis Health as a Senior Commercial Analyst. You’ll be working as part of our Finance team and key managers in our UK agencies and working directly on-site within the agencies. The main purpose of this role will be to provide commercial, financial and operational support to the agency and to the Associate Finance Director.
- You will be responsible for financial and client reporting and maintaining a strong commercial focus across financial operations.
- Supports the month-end process and reporting cycles, accountable for preparation/review and accuracy of monthly accrued and deferred revenue calculations and balances, raises any related issues in a timely fashion
- Supports the Account Handling team in selectively gathering relevant financial information to analyse financial results.
- You will work closely with Account Handlers in reviewing and budgeting revenue.
- Supports in determining revenue recognition and forecasting.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- You will need to be ACA, CIMA or ACCA part-qualified or newly qualified with experience in client finance within a marketing/advertising/creative agency.
- You’ll have prior experience in a similar position, operating at a Finance Analyst level.
- You’ll have an emerging ability to identify potential problems in the existing environment and provide solutions before they manifest themselves in material financial results.
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme that includes free HeadSpace membership.
- Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network