Technical Project Manager - Medical Communications Agency
Calling experienced Technical Project Managers
We have a great opportunity for you to join a growing and vibrant digital publishing division of a well-respected Creative Medical Communications company that has a special focus in producing digital media content for healthcare professionals and related audiences through their world-leading online video journals and digital platforms as well as assisting their clients with bespoke stand-alone web builds and projects.
This is an agile environment where you will work closely and collaboratively across teams to deliver high quality, medical, scientific and educational content covering a range of pathologies including neurology, dementia, hematology, oncology and regenerative medicine.
The role is WFH – when back to normality the London office will be used for meetings.
To facilitate the smooth and efficient delivery of leading online journals and digital platforms – managing and launching websites and video journals, educational as well as integration with learning, video streaming, CRM and conferencing solutions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Work with cross-disciplinary project teams to structure projects appropriately from the outset and ensure delivery to the appropriate levels of quality within the scope, time, budget and resources.
- Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and agency partners, ensuring the right information is recorded, reported and distributed, thereby ensuring that all are suitably informed.
- Identify and document project risks and issues, ensuring effective mitigation and risk strategies are implemented.
- Collaborate with developers, senior editorial and publishing leads to define technical solutions, secure resources and formulate delivery approach.
- Organising Development team, resources and facilitate activities such as planning meetings, stand-ups, briefings and project retrospectives.
- Involvement in troubleshooting and problem solving throughout the project’s lifecycle, this should be done in a logically creative and innovative manner.
- Identify and recommend modern technologies that will benefit the publishing platform.
- Help define, maintain and deliver on features and advancements contained in the product roadmap.
- Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, ensuring the right information is recorded, reported and distributed, thereby ensuring that all are suitably informed.
- Accredited PM qualification in a specific methodology eg. Scrum Master
- 5+ years project management experience, working on digital projects within an entrepreneurial or start-up environment
- Successfully delivered large scale or technically complex projects, ideally CRM CMS, LAMP, WordPress and PHP.
- Understanding of project management methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and iterative methodologies.
- Able to lead digital production and integrated teams
- Experience of Mobile & App development and emerging platforms such as voice, chatbots etc.
- Experience of publishing and streaming video technologies such as Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Analytical skills that enable solving complex issues with the ability to identify the best delivery approach for each engagement and situation.
- Up to date on latest technologies and developments and process
- Extensive knowledge of GDPR and data handling policies
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £40 – 50k based on experience plus benefits of annual bonus based on personal and company performance, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, annual training allowance, sustainable activities, monthly in-office massages, weekly drinks, monthly dinner club, quarterly cocktail club, summer and Xmas parties.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.