Creative Art Worker - Integrated Agency
For our client, treading water is never enough. In fact, they go much further. Their focus is to provide a better experience for their clients and staff. As an insight-led, tech marketing agency, they know plenty about exploring uncharted waters.
Riding a swell of new business, they're after a talented Creative Artworker to join their creative team. This is a role for someone with a strong visual sense, a clear understanding of the principles of design and solid typographic capability. It’s a role where no two days are the same.
Ensuring work meets brand guidelines, you’ll produce layouts, format text to stylesheets and prepare production ready artwork for print and digital formats. You’ll work on clients from across the portfolio, managing adaptations and retouching images, as well as a wide variety of other projects.
What’s more, you’ll be the go-to person for exceptional output. You’ll advise on best practice, share knowledge and help align clients with the agency’s ways of working.
You'll have a genuine passion for pushing yourself, your knowledge and your colleagues, to do better. And not just for the sake of it. You’ll add value through obsessive accuracy, amazing creativity and genuine interest in your craft, your clients and in collaboration with your colleagues.
What you won’t do, is tread water.
Who are you?
Aside from being a determined swimmer*, you can:
· Create, prepare, proof and check print / digital ready artwork
· Work expertly with the Adobe Creative Suite and any other tools as needed
· Handle multiple briefs and requests, with different priorities and deadlines
· Produce technically accurate work to a consistently high standard
· Be accurate, grammatically correct and free from errors
· Manage approvals, internally and with the client
· Work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing workload and prioritising as you go
· Remain unflappable in the face of tight deadlines and quick turnaround times
Who's the client?
This is an integrated agency that turns great ideas into amazing campaigns. They give their people an environment where they can learn, collaborate and have fun. They offer a competitive salary (up to £33k), alongside an exceptional development and benefits programme.
Get in touch, by applying below.
(*this role does not require any actual swimming)