Senior Designer - great, creative B2B marketing agency
2 days left
This is a creative agency that turns great ideas into amazing campaigns. They give their people an environment where they can learn, collaborate and have fun.
For our client, treading water is never enough. In fact, they go much further. Their focus is to provide a better experience for their clients and staff. As an insight-led, B2B tech marketing agency, they know plenty about exploring uncharted waters.
This agency is having an entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative culture to deliver exceptional results for their clients. Fully integrated too, so whatever the business objectives are, they can plan, create and execute marketing communications for any channel – across any media.
We are on a lookout for an experienced Designer to join this creative team and work along side the Creative lead and the CD creating high-quality design and concepts for various campaigns
As a Designer you will be taking digital and print based concepts and bringing them to life visually – either working alone or with another member of the creative/studio team
Working with the rest of the team you will be involved in conceptual work and brainstorms and presenting work to clients
The designer will report to the Creative Director / Studio Manager
Responsibilities and skills
- At least 5 years of agency experience
- Experience in B2B and ideally previously work with tech clients
- Experience across print and digital
- Constantly develop your knowledge and understanding of clients’ business, their brands, and corporate image; enabling you to add value to work when solving client design problems
- Be the go-to person for all things technical, Creative Cloud and print knowledge
- Able to plan time effectively, in conjunction with senior team members, in order to meet deadlines
- Produce work to a consistently high creative standard; technically accurate and in accordance with given specifications and client brand guidelines
- Produce work that is grammatically accurate and free from errors
- Keep abreast of current creative thinking; absorb and consider the relevance of new ideas and techniques
- Show your ability to present concepts and explain clearly the creative thinking and production processes involved, to the satisfaction of senior team members
- Passion and enthusiasm for producing outstanding creative work
- A strong visual sense and typographic capability
- Strong attention to detail (striving for perfection in execution)
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Designer our client is offering a salary in range of £35000-£40000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Senior Designer we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Senior Designer - great, creative B2B marketing agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly