2 days left
Creative Artworker - Perm Role
Paying up to 35k
Surrey based - flexi remote
Our client is a fast growing marketing creative agency and they are looking for a Creative Artworker to join the expanding team. This is a permanent position and is offering flexi-remote working.
You'll have solid knowledge of artworking with a creative mind, while also having a practical understanding of the day-to-day needs that a role like this requires. You'd be working within our studio design team alongside other designers and play a role in creating engaging and visually striking designs across a variety of both print and digital design projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating technically correct print and digital-ready artwork, implementing brand guidelines, styles and layouts, and working to specified deadlines.
- Interpreting briefs correctly to bring design concepts to life
- Taking ownership of projects
- A solid knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- A genuine care for what you do
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Hunger to learn and develop
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and motivation to maintaining and improving design standards
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly