1 day left
Senior Designer - Perm
Surrey based - flexi remote
Paying up to 45k
Our client is a creative marketing agency and they are looking for a Senior Designer to join the team. They are searching for a Senior Designer to oversee both digital and print. You'd be working within our studio team alongside other designers to deliver high-quality, engaging and visually striking designs. This role is ideal for somebody with an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, as well as a range of different styles and layout techniques.
The perfect candidate will have have experience with executing both print and digital projects, including: websites, print and online advertising, magazines, POS, signage, exhibition stands, displays, conceptual ideas, and more!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Overseeing design projects from conception to delivery
- Designing original pieces and thinking creatively to bring new ideas and concepts to life.
- Reviewing junior designers' work to ensure consistently high quality
- Maintaining brand consistency
- Liaising with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Staying up to date with industry developments
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly