Digital Marketing Manager/ Social Media - Award winning B2B marketing agency
An award winning channel marketing agency is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager/ Digital Account Manager to join this growing team. This agency is going from strength to strength having extended into the US as well.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity, for someone that have been in similar role before, B2B and tech agency experience. We are looking for an energetic and people’s person, someone who is not afraid to roll sleeves up, get dirty, contribute at every level and become part of the best Channel agency as they expand across the world.
The agency approach is simple and clear, to be super-responsive, flexible and straight-talking, whilst delivering industry leading and award-winning output.
The Digital Marketing Manager/Digital Account Manager will work closely with the senior management team planning, developing and managing digital marketing strategies helping clients to achieve their business objectives through digital and social media. Your role will be extremely important for client success, satisfaction and retention.
Responsibilities and skills
- Experience in digital and social media marketing
- Experience of SEO/SEM Software
- Proven experience of Google Adwords campaigns / LinkedIn campaigns
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Optimise web content in order to improve SEO, lead generation or conversions
- Present digital/social media strategies to clients
- Analyse effectiveness of digital campaigns and create relevant reports
- Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase client ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology, bring to the business and clients
- Manage digital advertising campaigns across various platforms
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technologies
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms and advertising capabilities
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Great communications skills
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Marketing Manager /Account Manager our client is offering a salary in range of £30000-£45000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Digital Marketing Manager /Account Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.