Account Director (Healthcare Communications)
An Account Director, who has agency experience, is needed join an exciting consultancy who are aiming to be the partner of choice for medical device innovators in ophthalmology. Expect to utilise your plate jugging skills to develop a comprehensive understanding of client needs and contribute to the development and execution of innovative client communication strategy.
This is a fully remote / working from home role, travel to attend global and European medical device conferences to provide on-site support for clients, will be required.
With a mission to put the best medical device innovation into the hands of ophthalmologists across Europe, this ground-breaking consultancy develops unique and effective solutions to all client challenges, large or small. Due to rapid growth, they are now seeking a super talented Account Director to take over their lead accounts.
The Account Director / Communications Account Director will lead the day-to-day management of clients, providing briefing, direction and leadership to the editorial director, account managers and writers assigned to client projects to ensure outstanding work is delivered on time. Whether you are building exceptional client relationships, taking control of campaign management, anticipating client needs, maximising revenue, or measuring deliverables it will be your excellent problem-solving skills, that ensures amazing client outcomes.
To qualify... You could be an Account Director / Communications Account Director / Client Director / Client Relationship Director / Senior Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar AD / AM role within a Communications / PR agency preferably in healthcare.
- Consulting skills & proven solution development expertise.
- Proven relationship building competency with physicians, external clients and eco-system partners.
- Business Development experience
- Proven mentorship skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows-based packages (primarily Word and PowerPoint) and image editing programs.
- The ability to work well under tight deadlines and to juggle tasks, as necessary.
- Fluency in English is critical.
This is a fantastic role for an Account Director to join a company where you will get to make a huge impact on the companies’ future.