Account Manager = B2B - Berkshire
4 days left
My client is an international B2B marketing agency and they are looking for a motivated B2B Account Manager to join their team. This is an ideal role for an experienced digital savvy B2B technology marketer, looking for the next step in their career with a desire to work with a fast-paced growing team delivering innovative, integrated global campaigns.
Flexible working location, UK based (ability to trave to Berkshire office at least once a week)
The role will be working with some of the agencies major international accounts to help to develop ROI based marketing programs aimed at end user (SMB to Enterprise) direct and through global system integrator audiences; utilising all of the marketing disciplines including brand development, content creation, creative concepts and execution, video, motion graphics, digital development and MarTech.
Their clients work in EMEA, APAC and North America so there is a requirement for flexibility in supporting this and there may also be a requirement for occasional travel.
As well as the core skills required to be an outstanding account manager, the right candidate will have previous experience in a B2B agency client services role. You will have demonstrable understanding and a desire to learn more in the areas of digital marketing, ABM, content marketing, creative concepts and execution, social media.
You will demonstrate a passion for marketing and a desire to really understand client challenges, their business and their products. A broad experience of marketing is essential to support servicing of our technology clients.
What You’ll Do:
Attention to detail and strong organisation skills are key requirements for this role. Ability to work as part of a team and the desire to further develop knowledge and experience in marketing are essential requirements we have of any candidate.
- Lead Client contact across a range of marketing programs - maintaining established client relationships, developing more recently acquired client relationships - quickly winning their trust
- Manage day to day relationship with the client delivering reports, managing activity on budget and within the agreed timelines
- To be an effective extension of our clients’ marketing teams
- Build strong working relationships within the agency, with the ability to clearly define a creative or digital brief
- People management, ensuring healthy team spirit of co-operation and efficiency at all times.
- Ensuring quality control through supervision and stimulation to ensure best solutions always presented to client challenges
- Focus on generating new ideas to share across the agency
- Delegating appropriately
- Resource Management within the agency together with studio heads - to ensure all projects are given the attention they need, and equality of team workload
- Managing commercial success of accounts
- ensuring profitability/accountability
- tackling issues that are leading to unprofitability
- managing resource/investment of time/effort according to potential return
- managing and reporting accurate revenue figures
What You’ll Bring
- Knowledge across multiple Go-To-Market channels to deliver clear internal briefs.
- The personality to deliver a great idea to a client and within the team
- A team player supporting an Account Director
- An understanding and experience of the tech marketing sector brought with you from previous agency or direct client experience
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Approx. 2 / 3 years agency or client-side marketing experience (ideally agency)
- Project Managing integrated marketing programs
- Understanding how to build strong long-standing client relationships
We know what's important. There are many reasons why working for this agency is the right career move. These are only a few reasons why:
- World class benefits
- Career development
- Profit share
- Competitive salaries
- Matched pension contribution
- Flex time
- Sabbatical after six years
- Paid parental leave
Apply for Account Manager = B2B - Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly