Motion Graphics Designer - B2B Agency - Berkshire
2 days left
My client is an international B2B agency and they are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer, who will be responsible for working hand in hand with the Design and Copy teams, aiding with the creation of assets, bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphics and video productions. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment.
Flexible working location, UK based (ability to trave to Berkshire office at least once a week)
You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
- Create highly engaging animations for a diverse array of media.
- Work with other departments, including Client Services, to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
Skills and Qualities:
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Professional demeanour with high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external clients.
- Adobe After Effects
- Premiere (or equivalent)
Highly desirable skills:
- Cinema 4D (or equivalent 3D software)
- An understanding of all (or the majority) of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Camera operation / live action shoot experience would be beneficial.
Apply for Motion Graphics Designer - B2B Agency - Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly