Copywriter - B2B - Flexible working
2 days left
My client is an international B2B agency in Berkshire and they are looking for a motivated mid-weight B2B Copywriter to join the team. This is an ideal role for an individual with a about 2 years’ copywriting experience, now looking to accelerate their career within the B2B marketing arena.
You have some knowledge of the technologies that are changing our world – from data science to digital transformation – and are hungry to know more. You want to be more than just a copywriter, adding planning capabilities to your skillset to move yourself up the value chain.
You have a high degree of comfort with creating different types of content for digital platforms. SEO experience is a definite advantage. You combine excellent written and interpersonal skills with great attention to detail.
Flexible working location, UK based (ability to trave to Maidenhead office at least once a week)
The role will be to provide content to support ABM, Digital lead generation and Media campaigns: working to briefs, you will be responsible for analysing different information sources and creating materials that range from sponsored updates and social posts to EDMs and landing pages. You will also be working with our internal marketing teams, driving content for our social media outreach and assisting with longer-form thought leadership pieces.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for really understanding the subject matter that they’re writing for, getting under the skin of a topic and delivering compelling content without compromise.
The aim is to grow the role organically by aligning your talents and interests with the company’s commercial priorities., working within a talented team and inspiring others with your attitude and quality of work.
- Ensure Copywriting excellence - all copy should deliver across all platforms
- Understand the message the client wants to convey and translate into written content
- Carry out amendments to client specifications and adhere to the clients’ tone-of-voice
- Taking client briefs, devising content to meet objectives via primary and secondary research
- Typical content that you’ll produce (but not limited to):
- Social Posts
- Web copy
- Case studies
- Video scripts
- Solution briefs
- Industry awards
- Thought leadership articles
What You’ll Bring
- Imagination – you need to constantly find new and arresting ways of communicating our clients’ core proposition to their target audiences.
- Collaboration – you will be working with colleagues from across the Studio and Client teams.
- Analytical thinking – you are able to assess a task and acquire the information needed to complete it.
- Curiosity – you need to be engaged in the industries in which our clients operate and the wider technology space.
- Time-management – you must be able to juggle priorities and ensure you deliver on deadline
- Enthusiasm – you have a can-do attitude and a willingness to see the glass as half-full.
- Experience of writing short and long form content
- Has used SEO principles to maximise copy reach
- Knowledge of online content and strategy
- Has collaborated with designers to create marketing material
- An understanding and experience of the tech marketing sector brought with you from previous agency or direct
- Min. 2 years copywriting experience
We know what's important. There are many reasons why working for this agency is the right career move. These are only a few reasons why:
- World class benefits
- Career development
- Profit share
- Competitive salaries
- Matched pension contribution
- Flex time
- Sabbatical after six years
Apply for Copywriter - B2B - Flexible working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly