Account Executive - B2B - Berkshire and Flexible working
My client, an international B2B Marketing agency is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Executive to join our growing team.
Whether you are an experienced marketing Account Executive, or a graduate looking to springboard to the next stage in their career, this role provides the chance to bring your enthusiasm to a talented marketing team, where you will receive guidance and support to become an exceptional client services professional.
As an Account Executive, you will work alongside Account Directors and Account Managers to manage the day-to-day activity associated with planning, implementing and reporting on ongoing marketing campaigns for our high-profile, global technology clients.
Flexible working location, UK based (ability to travel to Berkshire office at least once a week)
The role requires a highly motivated people-person, with in-built professionalism, good attention to detail, an eye for creativity and a hunger to learn.
The role will be working with the agencies international clients to help to run integrated marketing activity.
You’ll have exposure to working with the experts across all of the marketing disciplines including Content creation, Creative, Video, Motion graphics, Digital Development, Media and Digital Marketing
Our clients work in EMEA, APAC and North America so you’ll have the opportunity to be work on global integrated marketing programmes for clients running activities across regions.
The role of Account Executive sits within their Client Services team and reports into an Account Manager / Director.
Key tasks will include, but are not restricted to:
- Support client contact across a range of tech marketing clients - maintaining established client relationships, developing more recently acquired client relationships - quickly winning trust
- Producing campaign reports and managing their implementation
- Work within a client services team, ensuring healthy team spirit of co-operation and efficiency at all times.
- Responsible for the campaign productivity, outlook and output, whilst achieving the highest possible standards.
- Ownership of projects through a detail orientated project management approach
- Resource Management within the agency together with studio heads - to ensure all projects are given the attention they need, and equality of team workload
- Administration of campaign commercials
- ensuring profitability/accountability
- tackling issues that are leading to unprofitability
- managing resource/investment of time/effort according to potential return
- managing and reporting accurate campaign margin figures
- Ensuring quality control through supervision and stimulation to ensure best solutions always presented to client challenges
Attention to detail and strong organisation skills are key requirements for this role. Ability to work as part of a team and the desire to further develop knowledge and experience in marketing are essential requirements we have of any candidate.
Desired, but not essential is the ability to translate written German.
The Account Executive role success will be down to your willingness to learn, an eye for detail, ability to multi-task and most importantly, positive attitude to work.
The successful candidate will demonstrate their working ethic aligns to being:
- Team orientated
The job comes with a competitive salary, ongoing training and a formal Personal Development Plan.