Digital Content Editor
5 days left
Performance Marketing World is Haymarket’s first global media brand dedicated to professionals who use Performance-based Marketing to achieve business goals.
Responsible for contributing to PMW’s news coverage, case studies and features online. This role will also be responsible for social media outreach, and initiating new formats of content for the website and social media such as videos, webinars and podcasts. This role will own the PMW website, help drive development and initiate progress of the site.
The role reports to the editor.
- Build global communities through social media and the PMW website to drive engagement and audience growth
- Explore and action all opportunities to exploit enhanced video and audio offerings; strengthen the brand across social media platforms; provide diverse personalities and faces, interesting voices and opinions, and arresting video and images that reflect PMW’s editorial strengths
- Research, write and upload news stories, case studies and features to the PMW website under the guidance of the editor
- Take a leading role in collation and distribution of daily and weekly bulletins
- Support the editor in commissioning features from contributors and industry sources
- Build a strong working relationship with the Sales Director to identify new opportunities and help fulfil client business needs
- Liaise closely and proactively with marketing and events depts
- Monitor HAI metrics and ensure content plan is based on driving progress
- Be the face of PMW in brand videos, webinars, events and where needed to promote PMW
- Chair or moderate any PMW events as required to the best of your ability as required by the brand
- Work closely with the content labs team on the delivery of commercial content. Assisting with idea creation and moderation where required
- At least three years of journalism, on a variety of platforms
- A strong track record in leading editorial initiatives to include videos, podcasts and social media engagement
- Proven experience in being the face of a brand, presenting at events and moderating panel discussions
- Project management experience in seeing initiatives through to the end
- Experience with engagement and performance tools, such as HAI, and creating content plans to drive metrics
- A willingness to travel when needed
Skills and attributes
- Team player mindset
- Bright spark
- Always involved
- Relentlessly curious
- Natural communicator
- Excellent ability to build and nurture industry relationships
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Why work with us?
Our people are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and our talented teams ensure we produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees. Thanks to them we have over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will impact world class brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
The Haymarket way
Our values aren’t just words – they’re the way we do things at Haymarket and influence our culture. Our team's success is fuelled by the dynamism, creativity and expertise of our people. But more than that – it’s crucial for us to behave with independence and integrity: towards each other, towards our audiences and towards our clients and partners.
Equal Opportunities Statement
As a global business operating in diverse markets, Haymarket is inherently multicultural. Globally we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole. We will use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!