Head of Product Management
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Product Management will become an expert in CTS clients' needs and how CTS can best deliver on those with their current technology platform and service solutions.
The Head of Product Management will lead the development of existing and future technology products and how CTS expand their service offerings to further transfrom user experience and operational success of Law Firms and Chambers.
- Working at a strategic level, define the product vision and strategy, defining requirements and managing implementation
- Lead the Product Management and Design teams to execute against vision and roadmap, ensuring all planned work is delivered and mitigating issues where possible
- Understand the competitive landscape in which CTS operate and how to develop solutions which solve our client's biggest challenges
- Contribute to 'Go to Market' strategies to ensure successful adoption of new product offering and work closely with clients to foster product adoption and client retention
- Partner with technology and service teams to incorporate the best architecture approach to deliver against the product strategy
- Working with the platform architect, create detailed requirements for platform capabilities and manage delivery through close collaboration with other teams
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements and lead joint design sessions with engineering and delivery teams
- Proactively drive product/services/competitor knowledge improvements across all functions to continually improve business intelligence and awareness.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in product management and product development, we are looking for a strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture but who can also execute tactical day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Consistent track record of launching and supporting technology products and services
- Proven experience bringing products to market and iterating based on user feedback and workflow requirements
- Experience working closely with Agile development teams
- Experience working with range of stakeholders in the product development process
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within CTS and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Outstanding client engagement skills, including ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Professional experience and/or certification working cloud vendors and legal datasets
- Knowledge of legal data sets used in legal markets
- Familiarity with emerging data technologies such as cloud, big data, AI/ML and legal technology industry trends
- Strong project management, analytical, and prioritisation skills.
What's on Offer
£80,000 - £100,000 plus benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPBBJN0620212932271Z