Digital Planner Buyer
Digital Planner Buyer - Performance Marketing Agency - London
Up to £38,000 +Benefits
Digital Planner Buyer - The Company
My client are the freethinking media agency for brands with big plans. They enhance reach, reputation and revenue by giving every client the best in heart, art and science; which means going the extra mile to understand their world and collaborating to create market-leading strategies, anchored in intelligent data.
As an independent agency with over £13m of annual digital billings, they enjoy the freedom to work with clients they love, in ways that work best for both. It is about getting involved, staying informed and investing in your success. Because great relationships drive better results.
Digital Planner Buyer - The Role
You will report into a Senior Account Manager within the digital team, working across paid search, paid social and display. As such, you will manage the digital planning, which involves using client data and industry tools to create an insight driven strategy before liaising with internal specialists and external partners to create plans using their 70:20:10 ethos.
You will need to be hands on in paid search and paid social campaigns, overseeing and managing the build, copywriting, optimisation and overall development.
- Taking ownership of the digital weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests
- You will be line managing a Digital Account Exec, who will support you with execution and implementation
- You will work with the Client Services team on your accounts to ensure you are continually developing your accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
Required Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 2.5 years relevant, hands-on experience
- Planning for innovative challenger brands
- Client-facing skills to build trust and rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to extract actionable insights from tools and data
- Experience embedding measurement throughout campaigns
- Hands-on implementation experience in search and social platforms
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly