Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager - Performance Marketing Agency - London
Digital Account Manager - The Company
My client are the freethinking media agency for brands with big plans. They enhance reach, reputation and revenue by giving every client the best in heart, art and science; which means going the extra mile to understand their world and collaborating to create market-leading strategies, anchored in intelligent data.
As an independent agency with over £13m of annual digital billings, they enjoy the freedom to work with clients they love, in ways that work best for both. It is about getting involved, staying informed and investing in your success. Because great relationships drive better results.
Digital Account Manager - The Role
You will report into The Digital Account Director within the digital team, working across paid search, paid social and display. You will manage the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with the programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels
- You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social, building the campaigns, copywriting, optimising and developing them.
- You will be line managing a Digital Account Exec, and will be responsible for their training and development, output and quality of work, and oversee the areas they take full ownership of, such as all digital tagging and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting and monthly invoicing
- This is a client-facing role, taking ownership of the digital weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day-to-day emails and requests, with the support of your Digital Account Exec.
Required Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant, implementation/hands-on experience
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads or Facebook or ideally both
- Analytical skills with the ability to provide actionable insights
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Client-facing skills to build trust and rapport with stakeholders
- Experience in running performance/direct response campaigns
- People management experience including managing upwards
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly