Global Marketing Director
2 days left
A fabulous new role, we are searching for a Global Marketing Director to join a dynamic and fast-growing tech company, who will take the lead in developing a global marketing team along with successful, long-term marketing strategies.
As Global Marketing Director, you should have comprehensive and demonstrable marketing experience, together with a passion for digital and emerging technologies. You will be expected to deliver forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong brand presence, both in the digital realm and in person through exhibitions and events, both in the UK and overseas.
The successful candidate will drive all the B2B and B2C marketing efforts, managing PR, content and online marketing campaigns, developing the brand for maximum exposure and brand awareness, and working closely with different teams to ensure consistency of output throughout all marketing channels.
- Develop a targeted and measurable long-term marketing plan, together with an accompanying marketing budget
- Take responsibility of the marketing channels (website, email, social media, PR and events) to execute on your plan, while always ensuring tangible and measurable ROI outcomes for the business
- Develop and amplify the brand and voice, ensuring a strong and consistent message and style across all channels, collateral and campaigns
- Design and implement SEO and content marketing strategies
- Manage the in-house design and copywriting teams, and grow the Marketing Team
- Work with Product, Development and Operations Teams on the introduction of new products and customer segments to the website
- Produce and manage annual and quarterly budgets for the Marketing Team
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in the Ad Tech or Publishing space
- Proven, senior-level marketing experience in a fast-growth technology company
- A demonstrable track record of building a global brand
- Hands on experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- A deep understanding of web publishing requirements
- Inspirational team management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong familiarity with product marketing tactics (for example, integrated marketing campaigns)
- Proven track record of meeting quality lead generation targets for Sales teams
- High level of attention to detail, with strong planning, time-management and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience in technology SaaS models would be desirable
- Excellent creative and story-telling instincts would be desirable
We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Global Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly