Project Manager (Luxury Fashion)
5 days left
Project Manager- London based
Paying up to 30k
Our excellent client within the fashion industry has a rare and exciting oppoetunity to join the team as a Project Manager. You will be delivering against the daily publishing schedule and across a wide scope of projects, the position calls for a meticulous individual, with excellent organisational skills. You will be working with all members within the team, as well as high-profile contributors and press, means strong communication skills are a must, as is the ability to cope well under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines.
* Daily liaising with and coordinating workflow for all departments
* Daily calls with the editorial team to plan workflow
*Chairing twice-weekly team meetings (currently over Zoom)
* Diary planning, including launches, shoots, internal and external meetings.
* Coordinating with social team to receive asset to deliver to project contributors
*Building and maintaining relationships with contributors.
*Planning and filling seasonal fashion week live panel discussions
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* Strong organisational skills
* The ability to multi-task
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Have a common sense approach to problem-solving and be solution-oriented.
* The ability to harness relationships both internally and externally.
* Can-do attitude with a focus on high-quality delivery
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Project Manager (Luxury Fashion)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly