Digital Account Director - Digital & Brand Marketing Agency
2 days left
Are you a Digital Account Director from a strong digital marketing background and excellent management experience?
Want to join a well-established Brand Marketing Agency with a strong focus on digital. design and marketing where you will work across a variety of clients in the B2C and B2B sector across geographies?
This role is based in Northern Ireland.
- Manage and grow the digital client accounts
- Provide an exceptional client experience
- Manage and develop the digital delivery team (includes Account Management, UX/Design and Web Development)
- Assist in finding new business prospects and leads
- Minimum 3-5 years Account Director experience - ideally from an agency background that included Design & Build, SEO, SEM, CRM, Social and Digital Media offerings
- Good understanding of both B2B and B2C businesses and account set up
- Lead Generation and e-commerce previous experience (advantageous - but not essential)
- Experience of managing and directing multiple projects with speed, efficiency and attention to detail
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to produce internal and external documentation - including client proposals, pitch presentations and reports
- Excellent reporting skills - with a focus on providing solutions to clients with a focus on CRO and ROI
- Confident with good presentation skills
- Team mentoring, performance management and HR for direct team
- An excellent team player with critical problem-solving skills
- Professional mannerism towards fellow staff with the ability to be constructive with critiquing
- Good knowledge of SEM best practices, trends, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies, analytics and the tools used to research these areas, provide reporting, and evaluate competitors
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Solid MS Office 365 experience (Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiar with Google Drive/Docs, Basecamp, Trello etc
Our client is offering a salary of ¬£ 35 - ¬£ 37k based on experience, flexi working hours and location, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), performance related appraisals, Workplace pension, Discounts to major retail stores, access to online GP, fun team gatherings and socials and opportunities to visit and work in the London office.
If you are the Digital Account Director we are seeking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Digital Account Director - Digital & Brand Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly