7 days left
Studio Manager to join a leading international creative design and realisation company for Theme Parks & Resorts, Attractions, Environments and Immersive Experiences.
You will be running the studio in London and this role will be onsite.
- Proactive resource management, controlling the workflow and deadlines in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensuring briefs are accurate in scope.
- Educate key stakeholders in best practice for briefing, and how to get the best out of the creative team through a consultative approach.
- Ensure the correct creative is assigned to the right project.
- Review, improve and monitor the team's workflow system.
- Scheduling tasks daily.
- Hosting project kick-offs and weekly stand-ups.
- Empowering the wider business to use the tools available.
- Planning to ensure the smooth running of the department's workload.
- Managing in-house training programmes.
- Experience in studio planning and managing projects in a creative agency or in-house team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects to a brief, budget and deadline
- Solid knowledge of studio planning techniques and software
- Experience briefing creative teams
- Inclusive and collaborative
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly