Marketing Communications Manager
7 days left
The speed read:
The chance to join an ambitious, clean tech company that is changing the way we use energy for good.
This business is in a scale up phase. You have the opportunity, working closely with the Commercial Director, to develop and execute a marketing strategy that will grow the profile and win more customers (mainly b2b right now).
Day to day, you will analyse and research trends, competitors and understand customer needs, all to help the positioning of their products in the market. You can read data, but you are also interested in how you build brand presence.
You get the chance to exercise your project management muscle and deliver a marketing plan across the website, social, communications materials, video, PR and events. You like to get tactical and stuck in to make it all happen.
You will want to build relationships across the whole business, with other marketers, sales, tech, scientists and engineers.
- Interested in tech, innovation and sustainability
- A progressive thinker, passionate about making the world a cleaner place to live in
- Good at communicating, whether that’s writing or presenting
- A do-er and a person of your word
- Great to have in a team
- Creative and practical
- Currently brand or agency side with around 5 years relevant experience.
A great blend of smart thinking with hands on get up and go.
Apply for Marketing Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly