Paid Media/Social Media Planner/Buyer
Global B2B marketing agency, working with some of the world’s leading tech brands delivering award-winning campaigns and creating content designed to turn heads and stand out in a crowded market place are now looking for experienced Paid Media Buyer to join their team.
They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in-line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
The Paid Media Buyer is responsible for maintaining relationships with clients, and working with team to develop strategic recommendations, account optimisations and managing their day-to-day activities in platform. They will assist with client-facing tasks including budgeting, pacing ownership, building dashboards and reports on integrated media campaigns.
This individual must have a strong understanding of biddable media (Paid Search, Social, Video and Programmatic and work with the Account team to deliver excellent client experience.
The Paid Media Manager will manage full-funnel PPC and paid social campaigns, including planning, testing, optimization, and strategy in alignment with client initiatives for continued acquisition and retention.
You will develop, implement, and manage all aspects of paid social media and PPC ad planning and buying, including strategy, target analysis, ad setup, content calendar, monitoring, and reporting.
Responsibilities and skills
- Manage tracking and attribution via Google Analytics, Facebook Events Manager, and Google Tag Manager.
- Manage campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing and related pre/post launch processes
- Build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on major biddable platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Manage and execute content syndication and demand generation campaigns
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Responsible for complying with Client brand guidelines, international marketing and data standards and regulations
- Measure & track budget pacing, performance impact and effectiveness of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Responsible for the team’s monthly invoicing and forecasting in the campaign calendars to ensure that the team meets monthly billing targets Support the Account Managers in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
- Identify audience targets and set clear objectives for PPC and paid social media campaigns in order to effectively reach a client’s goals within established budgets.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Social Media Tracking In-Platform Experience with at least: Social (LinkedIn) or Ad Words, or Lead Gen
- Knowledge of deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including Data & Analytics and Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities.
- Work independently, taking full ownership of projects, proactively resolving queries without delay to timelines, present solutions and adding value at all levels
- Attain certifications such as Google AdWords/Analytics and Facebook Blueprint certification
In return for your skills and experience as a Paid Media/Social Media Planner/Buyer our client is offering a salary in range of £30000-£40000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Paid Media/Social Media Planner/Buyer we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.