Location: Hemel Hempstead
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Head Of Brand & Content
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 p/a
Who We Are
Vanarama is the UK’s leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition and intent on helping our customers find their New Lease Of Life. Our focus is on drivers and getting them into brand-new vehicles using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range.
Overview of the role We’re looking for someone to take on the challenge of helping to shape a world-class content team. You’ll be a video expert & experienced Content Strategist / Manager with exceptional talent when it comes to all things Content Marketing. Contributing to our fast-paced Marketing Team, you'll join a collective of driven specialists determined to produce fantastic results daily – both collectively and individually.
You’ll need you to be as comfortable writing video strategy and scripts as you are writing detailed range pages for our website and checking the accuracy of our SEO copy, vehicle specs, imagery and commercial vehicle brochures.
We want to become an industry leader through Content Marketing and we need you to get us there!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head Of Brand & Content, you’ll be responsible for a robust content strategy which will contribute to making Vanarama a household name.
- You will be tasked with coaching and managing a team of Videographers and Content Creators to produce world class digital and social content that sits across a wide range of channels.
- Identifying opportunities for unique commercial vehicle content to differentiate the brand.
- Ghost-writing expert articles and additional commercial vehicle-related content when required for inclusion on the website.
- You will be working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders so communication and stakeholder management experience is key.
- You will be working directly with the SEO team to create content that allows us to grow our organic traffic.
- You will be managing a content production budget and devising highly effective Hero, Hub & Help content.
- Understanding KPIs, analytics and optimisation of content will be a major part of the role.
- Previous experience running successful Content Marketing campaigns across a range of channels.
- Experience in video production including scripting is vital.
- A keen eye for detail when it comes to facts, grammar and styling.
- Experience managing and coaching a team.
- Experience in automotive / commercial vehicles would be beneficial but not vital.
- Hugely organised and able to prioritise your own workload.
- Collaborative and a team player, but also comfortable working autonomously.
- Experience with presenting would be a nice to have but not essential for the role
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV, along with a covering letter
Apply for Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly