Project Manager (6 Month FTC)
5 days left
Project Manager - 6 month FTC
Paying up to £36k
Our client is a London agency and they are looking for a Project Manager to join the team on a 6 month FTC. You will have experience project managing within a creative agency environment. If you have experience of a hybrid Project Management/Account Management role, that would be beneficial. Our client is looking for a candidate who understands the creative process is confident in their ability to manage client projects, able to get the most out of the team and also brings a positive energy to the group.
- You will be reliable
- Highly organised
- Great with people/meetings
- Confident in your role
- Used to work to tight deadlines
- Experienced within a Project Coordinator/Management role
- Capable of managing numerous projects
- Thrive in a busy enviorment
- Clear communicator
- Determine and define project scope and objectives and be able to meet changing needs and requirements
- Managing the creative and marketing teams
- Maintain client relationships
- Regularly communicate with the team
- Team meetings
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Track project costs and pull reports on time tracking platform Harvest and set up new projects when needed.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities appropriately
- Set up video conference calls internally or with clients, with a set agenda when required
- Take minutes in every meeting and share meeting notes with relevant team members
- Manage and forecast freelance requirements
- Manage third party relationships
- Contribute to and help nurture a fun and inclusive team culture
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Project Manager (6 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly