We have a wonderful opportunity for a highly creative midweight Designer to join one of the UK's most exciting food technology companies. They are already in over 1000 locations across the UK and Europe and investing heavily in their growth. This position is permanent with an immediate start. Offices are based in London.
We have a great opportunity for a talented Midweight Creative Designer to join one of the freshest and most innovative food companies in the UK. Working within the in-house creative and marketing team you will report directly to the Head of Creative.
Working closely with the Head of Creative you will play a key role in developing and shaping this exciting brand. You will work across a wide range of projects from digital, brand identity, experiential, print, web, email, social & press. You'll work together with marketing, communications, external creative resources, printers and suppliers.
We're looking for a Midweight Creative with great design skills where you'll be transforming marketing and communication strategies into effective, creative solutions across consumer and customer touch points.
- Will love to design and have the skills to create brilliant work and carry the humility to always learn and adapt
- You'll be super creative but also super organised
- You take pride and ownership in your work to a point where only the best is good enough
- You will have high energy and a can-do attitude, along with a good sense of humor and resilience
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Participate in design concepts and production for consumer and customer touch points that communicate brand identity
- Design for all consumer retail touch points including packaging, POS, touchscreen, mobile, app, web, social media and sales materials across both B2B and B2C positioning
- Design and structure internal & external presentations
- Assist in the direction of internal and external projects and campaigns, acting as the brand point-person for consistency in brand identity and design execution
- Work with agencies to plan and execute grassroots marketing programs and create any related design materials for events & programs
- Regularly contribute ideas and design direction to all projects
- Keeping abreast of design trends, programmes and technologies to be able to offer current, relevant design options/advice, particularly development in digital and interactive design
- Lead the management of marketing materials and promotional sales stock, documenting and keeping track of incoming and outgoing materials
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ yrs of experience at an in-house creative department of a product company or high growth entrepreneurial team is preferred
- Experience in FMCG, food, retail, lifestyle brands a real plus
- A background from a creative or ad agency and graphic design firm is also acceptable
- Experience designing effective, creative solutions for all retail consumer and customer touch points such, including packaging and POS, print communication and digital
- Ability to lead a project from concept to completion and handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Bonus points for a bit of Video or After Effects experience)
- Knowledge of Google C-Suite
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, and brand identity principles
- Experience developing and processing assets for social media platforms
- Strong knowledge of print production processes and artworking including file set up, colour reproduction, offset print restrictions, die-lines, etc. The ability to take designs to final print ready artwork
- Research suppliers, source the best creative options and compare quotes to always get the best deals and volume discounts
- Experience collaborating and working within a team environment and understanding general project management practices
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary epxectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly