Senior Account Director/Business Director (Maternity Cover)
Senior Account Director / Business Director (Maternity Cover) – Central London Agency – To £80k
Established Central London digital and direct-led agency seeks experienced Senior Account Director / Business Director to cover 12 months’ maternity leave and lead a portfolio of client accounts worth c£1m.
A track record in running data and digital projects is required, with automotive experience an advantage. Time spent working closely with or within a media agency would also be beneficial.
Although this is a maternity cover position, there is a real possibility that the role could become permanent after the initial 12 months. The start date for this role is ASAP.
This Customer Acquisition & Engagement agency sits at the heart of one of the UK’s fastest growing multi-disciplinary marcomms groups. Fifty strong, they have just moved into brand new offices in a buzzing part of Central London.
Working in both the B2C and B2B sectors, the agency fuses the very best in data insight, smart tech and creativity to drive commercial leaps for its clients.
The agency provides a highly supportive and stimulating environment for those who want to collaborate with other marketing specialists to create impactful and effective marketing campaigns for clients.
The SAD / BD role
You will report into the Managing Director and manage a team of two ADs, an AM and an Apprentice.
Supporting the Managing Director and Managing Partner in running the Client Service team and the agency, you will lead on various internal initiatives, with the potential to expand this into a broader agency role.
It’s important to note that, due to the size of the team and agency, the SAD / BD is expected to be ‘hands on’ in the role.
A key part of the role entails working on a global automotive company which will involve driving forward an exciting and innovative new data and digital strategy alongside the media agency.
You will also work on a number of smaller government (B2B) clients in addition to new business and taking on new business win clients.
- At least two years’ SAD experience / current GAD or Business Director
- Experience managing a broad team and working directly into the management team in a senior agency position
- Leading data and digital transformation projects
- Experience working very closely with or in media agencies
- Have experience working closely with data and data strategy teams and experience working on large scale CRM
- Well versed in first-party data, CRM platforms and data / tech integration
- Government and B2B experience would also be beneficial
- Experience working on new business and pitches
- A history of leading cross-functional agency teams to deliver large-scale projects, with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work hand-in-glove with planners in developing communication solutions
- Strong financial management experience, working across agencies and with finance teams
To £80k depending on experience.