CRM Marketing Manager
An experienced CRM Marketing Manager is needed to join a PR and Communications agency based in the heart of Oxford. Expect a hands-on role where you will develop and drive a world-class CRM / data strategy that gains customer insights and enables better decisions.
You can either work from home or from their office in Oxford – you choose.
Employing a message first approach, this PR and Communications agency are renowned for delivering campaigns that create real momentum and tangible results for clients within the international energy, maritime and financial services markets. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a CRM Marketing Manager / Data Manager to join their passionate and talented team who enjoy an open and honest working environment where everyone is encouraged to think on their feet and take a hands-on approach.
The CRM Marketing Manager / Data Manager will be responsible for planning and developing a CRM / data strategy that adapts to changing business needs and gives a competitive edge.
In more detail the CRM Marketing Manager will be tasked with:
- Creating a clear data focus within the marketing contact base; clearing, cleaning, and tagging data more effectively to strengthen existing sales & marketing.
- Working with the senior team to formulate and run targeted, measurable, marketing campaigns focused on the business’ key product and service offering.
- Ensure that all data systems feed into one core location that can be interrogated by the team and linked dynamically to advertising channels, website, and email.
- Refining and shaping existing content management system.
- Implementing relevant & approved online marketing campaigns and other cross-platform communications.
- Guide CRM campaigns and introduce new capabilities for the purpose of meeting emerging business needs and market trends.
- Monitor & conduct research on trends in the CRM field to identify emerging opportunities.
- Develop and grow identified target accounts.
To qualify... You should be a CRM Marketing Manager / Data Manager / Senior CRM Marketing Executive / CRM Executive / Senior CRM Executive / B2B Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, data mining, database marketing and email marketing.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Experience of using HubSpot.
- Experience of working with multiple communication channels in consumer interaction.
- Experience in basic set-ups & development of corporate level CRM programmes & campaigns.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication.
- A proven ability to manage projects to deadline and to work in a small team.
- You are confident in building and developing strong senior client relationships.
- You are ambitious yet sociable individual who wants to grow in a role alongside an energetic and vibrant team within a fast growth, entrepreneurial business.
An interest in renewable energy, maritime and financial services markets would be a bonus.
If you can write like a dream and are looking for a place where you'll tackle big problems alongside some of the most dynamic and resourceful people you've ever worked, in a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to suggest ideas and get involved then this might just be the role for you!!