Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Berkshire & Remote
A leading brand activation agency with over 100 employees. Working in partnership with clients, they devise and deliver experiential campaigns for a host of tier 1 brands. Experiential Marketing experts, they use insight-led creative and brand experiences to engage with the right people and change what they think, feel and do. They apply 20 years of marketing experience to successfully deliver clients' requirements, across sectors including FMCG, health and beauty, luxury goods, retail and technology. They Head Office is based in lovely Berkshire offices, and they will be promoting about a 50/50 office / remote working model post Covid, but they office will always be open to those wanting to be in more regularly.
- Plan and execute paid and organic social media campaigns for clients, including influencer marketing.
- Plan social media calendars across all channels, proactively researching and suggesting latest trends and techniques to fulfil client objectives.
- Be an expert in influencer discovery, suggesting influencers suited to client/creative objectives.
- Manage and execute influencer strategies for clients with the Digital Strategy Director
- Create assets and manage deliveries for influencers to ensure alignment with client/creative objectives.
- Work with Talent Management and Digital Strategy Director to build our Nano-Influencer programme, and assist with recruitment via paid social advertising.
- Adhere to social media best practices and optimise creative based on algorithm changes.
- Source and brief assets, ensuring all stakeholders have visibility and sign off.
- Manage the communities of all social media accounts, ensuring quick feedback and maximum engagement.
- Work with The Digital Strategy Director to build workflows and processes that utilises internal and external talent to meet client objectives.
- Work with the Campaign Management and Creative teams to ensure coordination of objectives and deliverables of digital requirements.
- Create toolkits and guidelines to ensure correct delivery in an optimal timeframe of digital assets created internally or by freelancers.
- Advise and execute social paid media campaigns, including geotargeting.
- Management live event feeds on social media channels, optimising engagement and participation rates.
- Advise and brief on repurposing digital content from events for increasing reach, engagement and ROI.
Please apply for a more detailed conversation
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly