Creative Strategist to join an integrated marketing agency in London.
You will be responsible for the planning, brand and marketing strategy for clients.
From the outset you will develop and implement brand strategies and concepts that include a range of integrated marketing across a wide range of clients. You will be solving brand challenges and adding value on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate should naturally be in their comfort zone when dealing with people; able to communicate with ease, provide confident client counsel, deal with difficult situations, and lead meetings independently.
The role will include:
- Brand Strategy
- Marketing Strategy & planning
- Campaign Strategy & planning
- Creative & advertising copywriting
- Brand management and creative input
- Strategically driving your accounts forward, delivering value for your clients
- Writing insight-driven plans and brand solutions then pitching to clients
- Leading and participating in workshops with clients centred around branding, website experiences and integrated campaigns
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in strategy and planning experience
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior client
- Agency experience
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Keen eye for detail
- Good basic knowledge of digital tools, particularly PPC, social advertising and CRO
- Understanding of key metrics and how to interrupt data to extract genuine insight
- Passion for strategic marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Ability to write creative copy
- Experience working with hospitality clients is helpful
Please apply with a recent CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Creative Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly