6 days left
Major Players have partnered with the expert offering of one of the top global creative networks. The agency works with brand and rights holders within the Sport and Entertainment industry including Gillette, Samsung, Disney, TikTok, World Athletics, FIFA, IOC, VISA, KFC and UEFA to name a few. They delivering a full portfolio of capability that includes strategic consulting and research, creative leadership, content creation, PR, social/digital activation and experiential execution. For rights holders, the agency also provides media and consumer research as well as counsel for commercial positioning and packaging. This service is data and research led and the team are now looking to hire a Presentation Designer who can transform this information into engaging, digestible and visual presentations.
Working closely with the Research Team, you will be acting as brand guardian establishing a design standard internally as well as working to client brand guidelines when necessary. Responsible for pitch, reporting, credential and summary presentation design, you will be developing PPT templates and asset libraries, elevating and monitoring the quality of design output, and helping the team tell visually engaging stories through data. Your skills in, and love for, data visualization and infographic creation will be key in this role, as will your ability to craft narrative through data design. Being a team focused on sport and entertainment it is necessary to have an appreciation and understanding of sports as this will aid your design decisions and refine your story telling.
- Advanced understanding of data and charting in PowerPoint
- Ability to present data in interesting and powerful formats
- PowerPoint graphic design excellence, including formatting, selection of colours, images, and composition
- Solid proficiency in using the more traditional design packages; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to design eye-catching yet clear infographics and enhanced reports combining charts, graphics and text.
- Great communication in order to coordinate with consultants and researchers to understand requirements of the work
- High levels of written English Language and ability to capture and present complex ideas in a succinct way.
If you love the challenge of taking data and designing digestible, engaging and visually appealing narratives from it then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and Portfolio showcasing the skills mentioned above.
*Though full time is prefered, this role is also available on a part time basis.
Apply for Presentation Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly