Web Data Insights and Reporting Analyst
Web Data Insights and Reporting Analyst
Sage tech makes business life better, easier and more profitable for thousands of SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs all over the world. We do that by making our products every bit as individual as the business needs they serve. And behind each product are the teams who create, support and tell the world about them. Our Digital Marketing team is right where the action is. They’re individuals too. We wouldn’t have it any other way. After all, it’s their talents, personalities and hard work that makes all our digital content – from TV ads to TikTok – so uniquely engaging for people looking for a better way to do business. That’s why we’ll nurture your individuality in any way we can - with flexibility and a great work/life balance – so that you can always bring your whole self to work.
www.sage.com is a vital resource for our customers because it gives them what they need to meet the demands of an ever-changing digital world. How are we able to do that? It comes down to data - how we analyse it and what it tells us. As a Data Insights and Reporting Analyst at Sage, that’s what you’ll do in role that plays an important part in global strategy. You’ll collaborate with regional senior web strategists, senior web delivery managers and supporting business analysts and interpret visitor journey and performance data as a way of identifying areas for improvement. The work you’ll do will provide the foundation for strategies that will deliver real, meaningful benefits for our customers. That’s why you’ll always be looking for ways to make reporting more accurate and more insightful. And, even though your data skills speak for themselves, you’ll always want your voice to be heard when you notice something we could be doing better. That’s why you’ll make a big difference here. As a Web Data Insights and Reporting Analyst you'll:
• Provide critical visitor, journey and performance data essential to core www.sage.com projects focused improving customer experience and performance
• Use reporting platforms and tools including Google Analytics and ContentSquare to extract data and provide insights for senior web delivery managers and regional senior web strategists
• Use Google Lighthouse, Google Search Console and SiteImprove to drive optimisations in site performance and experience
• Support business analysts with key data inputs for assessing user experience and performance challenges and record requirements for changes to be delivered by Web Strategy and Delivery (WS&D)
• Supporting senior web delivery managers and regional senior web strategists by giving recommendations on the evolution of the core reporting portfolio and gather requirements for expansion and evolution of the WS&D reporting suite
• Identify any data quality concerns and ensure that these are resolved with marketing operations and IT
• Participate in ideation that drives optimisation recommendations, customer experience improvements and enhancements to www.sage.com
The individual talents of our Digital Marketers make us stand out. But their job is made that little bit easier by the fact that Sage really does stand out. We’re not ‘making it up’ when we say we’re different in what we offer. Extra days off to help you clear your head when working from home. Options to work flexibly for 10 weeks per year. Five paid days per year volunteering in the community on behalf of the Sage Foundation – in any way you see fit. It all goes towards building a culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work. A culture that reflects our position as a cutting-edge tech giant. A place where people are judged on their performance and behaviour - not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.