Partnerships Senior Executive
The Partnerships team sits within the Content Service for Publicis. Our Content Service consists of 70+ specialists working across content strategy and planning, creative, production, social, influencers and partnerships. We service Publicis brands, building complete content stories which are audience-centric and platform-native. Our global scale gives us unrivalled access to market-leading data, tech, marketplaces and partners.
- Support with the project management of integrated partnership solutions to deliver KPIs across a range of clients, including brand partnerships, sponsorships, advertiser-funded programmes and product placement
- Challenge suppliers & media owners to deliver innovative responses to briefs & provide solutions to client challenges
- Support your Manager with responding to new business or organic growth briefs and present ideas to enhance campaigns
- Build trusted relationships with your team, members of the wider agency, clients, client-agency partners, media owners and third parties to foster an environment of mutual respect and help you better understand your client’s business
- Measure the success of campaigns, providing monthly & post-campaign reports as required
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Exposure to a media role preferably including branded content partnerships
- Flexible and hardworking - used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Basic knowledge of all media channels
- Project management skills and a level of negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to display empathy and build common ground rapport with both internal and external parties
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.