The Partnerships team sits within the Content Service for Publicis. Our Content Service consists of 70+ specialists working across content strategy and planning, creative, production, social, influencers and partnerships. We service Publicis brands, building complete content stories which are audience-centric and platform-native. Our global scale gives us unrivalled access to market-leading data, tech, marketplaces and partners.
- Line manage at least one Partnerships Executive, providing leadership, inspiration and motivation
- Provide regular feedback and build a trusted relationship with your Executive, and nurture them to challenge the way things are done to achieve measurable, continuous improvements
- Project manage integrated partnership solutions across a range of clients, including brand partnerships, sponsorships, advertiser-funded programmes and product placement
- Challenge suppliers & media owners to deliver innovative responses to briefs & provide solutions to client challenges
- Negotiate the best value on every content partnership, ensuring that relevant trading teams are informed of campaigns and that all projects comply with any pre-agreed pricing guarantees by media
- Proactively support your Director and the wider business with responding to new business or organic growth opportunities, confidently challenging briefs and providing creative and innovative responses that align with the client’s overall business goals
- At least two years experience creating and project managing successful branded content partnerships
- Flexible and hardworking - used to working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Wide-reaching knowledge of partnerships and sponsorships across multiple media channels
- Strong creative, project management and negotiation skills
- Creative & structured approach to devising partnership opportunities
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.