Digitas is where connected experiences bring brands to life.
Like the unicorn, Digitas is a rare beast, with strategy, technology, data, creativity and media under one roof. We believe in a different approach to designing experiences for brands.
The future lies in combining the memorability of brand thinking with the empathy of design thinking, as we believe brands should strive to create a Total Brand Experience. We create connected experiences through our capabilities in - Experience Consulting, Platforms & Products, Precision Media and CRM, Comms & Content.
We have a different way of working to most agencies, casting is a strategic deliverable, and we build multidisciplinary teams fluent in marketing and technology. We have a process for designed collaboration and we solve problems through making.
Digitas operates in 42 offices in 27 countries and is expanding rapidly with 3500+ employees and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
Reporting to the Senior Media Manager/ Media Director, the Media Manager is responsible for delivering the digital media planning, buying and activation for clients. The Media Manager will be expected to contribute across all channels but will be beginning to develop expertise in one or two specific areas.
The Media Manager will make budget, channel and tactic recommendations and should have a comprehensive understanding of the various media platforms and the advertising opportunities across them. They will lead the review and assessment of campaign performance and will need a strong understanding of the principles of digital media and the common measurement approaches.
They will be expected to lead weekly client status calls, maintaining a clear status sheet and ensuring tasks are completed on time and to budget. They will contribute to client meetings – providing the rationale for recommendations and insights into performance.
The Media Manager will typically work in a multi-disciplinary team and have exposure to all digital channels and a number of different clients but begin to develop expertise in a single channel. They will be expected to manage a Media Executive, delegating tasks and supporting their development.
- Have an in-depth understanding of digital display advertising platforms and how to define, segment and target people online
- Have some understanding of other digital and offline channels and how they contribute to the media plan
- Ability to independently activate, manage, and optimise campaigns, as well as create reports and analyse performance
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to identify and escalate as necessary
- A strong team player who is able to work as part of a multi-channel team
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy throughout the process from campaign set up to finance reconciliation
- Excellent numeracy and Excel skills
- Collaborative, team player with an inquisitive attitude
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.