Commercial Director - B2B Media & Events Agency - Automotive
Do you come from a background in media and B2B – an environment that encompasses digital, events, content, data and intelligence products?
Do you pride yourself in your negotiation and influencing skills – with a proven track record of driving and growing multiple revenue streams?
If you have solid sales and commercial experience and are an automotive enthusiast, here is your change to join a renowned media and events agency that works with global clients providing global news, insight, intelligence and content to the automotive industry across multiple channels
The role works closely and collaborates with wider teams including editorial, marketing, design and finance.
It is a WFH/London office split.
- To deliver and manage revenue across the entire digital, events and business intelligence portfolio – being accountable for costs and margin
- To identify and lead commercial development across the business, working with a global client target – this includes developing new channels and platforms to launch to market, globally including subscription, membership, business intelligence and wider digital and events assets
KEY SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute commercial & sales strategies to ensure targets are hit or exceeded on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Set, monitor and manage sales targets as well as manage sales performance
- Lead, develop and manage sales team ensuring targets and OKRs are met and that the sales team works collaboratively with all aspects of the business
- Manage and lead strategic accounts and partnerships to make a sizeable personal contribution to sales
- Add value to clients both strategically and tactically by leveraging and enhancing commercial products and services
- Knowledgeable and experienced in CRM and loyalty programs
- Develop industry contacts and build strong relationships
- Identify new opportunities for the portfolio and activate accordingly
- Lead on revenue ambitions through direct sales and commercial development
- Monitor the performance of commercial activities using key metrics
- Provide regular sales reporting and take lead in budgeting and reforecast process (experience interpreting management accounts is essential)
- Able to travel internationally on a regular basis is essential
Our client offers a competitive salary of £80k - £90k based on experience plus commission/bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and training.
If you are the Commercial Director we are looking for, we are seeking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.