Social Media Account Director
A Social Media Account Director is needed to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful integrated marketing communications agencies near Manchester. Expect to take responsibility for several key clients (including major consumer brands), you will immerse yourself in their business to identify opportunities to deliver a true return on investment for their Social Media activities.
Hybrid working is available.
With over 300 offices across 125 countries this global marketing communications agency employs thousands worldwide and works with some of the globe’s brightest brands. The Manchester agency is an exciting hub employing over 300 highly talented people all housed within a state-of-the-art 8-acre campus which includes a swimming pool, ghosts a cat named Tom and veg allotments! With ambitious growth plans they are now seeking a Social Media Account Director to join their team.
Utilising the full range of bespoke and industry leading tools the Social Media Account Director will ensure their clients lead the conversation on social media. Combining your creative thinking with your ability to analyse data and form insights, you'll enjoy a rare opportunity to create award winning work that makes people talk.
Leading a talented team, you will provide direction and will mentor as required to support growth, whilst overseeing the work delivered for clients. Additionally, you'll play an integral role in new business opportunities, devising and presenting winning strategies to potential clients.
To qualify… You should be a Social Media Account Director / Social Media Account Manager / Social Media Campaign Manager / Social Media Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience operating at a similar level within a strategic Social Media role. Agency experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Significant experience devising Paid Social strategies working with platforms including Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snap Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Experience of Social community management and Content creation (copywriting, creative thinking and design software).
- Analytics experience, understanding reporting, digital performance metrics and capable of identifying marketing trends from data (Social Insights tools, Google Analytics)
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- The ability to work collaboratively and build relationships within internal stakeholders and clients alike.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Director to join one of the largest marketing communications agencies in the UK. In return, you can expect a competitive package, a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development and a working environment that really is hard to beat.