Digital Campaign and Data Manager - Integrated Agency
This Digital Campaign and Data role is for the technophile. The data and analytical enthusiast.
Integrated marketing agency looking for a Digital Campaign and Data Manager to join their growing team. Specialising in B2B technology marketing. Offering up to £40k for the right person, depending on experience.
As a Digital Campaign and Data Manager you will work on a number of key clients in overall B2B Marketing channels and as part of a team delivering commercially focused data led activity for technology clients, globally.
You will play a key role in managing lead generation campaigns and projects for the teams, with responsibility for a successful campaign delivery.
This role is client facing and central to providing the link between the Client Services, Data and Delivery teams, holding responsibility for the performance, delivery and management of all data led campaigns.
- The Campaign Manager works across multiple campaigns & clients in the B2B space, developing and executing integrated projects ranging from demand generation marketing and social selling through to end funnel telephone communications.
- Supports in briefing, planning and activation of data led tele campaigns
- Supports in the development and finalisation of scoping documents, cost estimates, reports & project plans against client proposals and statements of work
- Contributes ideas for data led tele campaign strategies
- Monitors campaign performance, reviews internal & external collateral, creates reports & implements methods to ensure key metrics and targets are met against the data targets agreed.
- Maintains timelines for client work and provides regular updates to the team and to clients via activity and data reporting.
- Supports Account Manager / Account Executives in coordinating internal/external meetings and participates actively in client meetings/status calls/workshops
- Produces ongoing performance reports adding analysis and insights
- Is on the front-foot with knowing where tele campaign and data led projects are at, at any given time
- Must have prior experience in a data led, sales or marketing key support role – preference to those with B2B Digital and/or Agency background
- Comfortable with digital based campaign report generation and analysis
- Multi-tasking and problem solving with an analytical approach
- Commercially aware with experience in ROI led approach to campaigns
- Highly organised multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and priorities and demonstrating effective organisational and time management skills
- Effective communicator especially around data analysis
- Understanding of the B2B Technology landscape
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Campaign and Data Manager our client is offering a competitive salary in the range of £35,000 - 40,000
If you think you're the Digital Campaign and Data Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
Apply for Digital Campaign and Data Manager - Integrated Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly