Our client is a new breed of agency; one where the strategy team is put right at the heart of the operation. Undoubtedly this agency is one of the most successful start-ups over the past five years.
Following near-on 100% YOY growth and a flood of new wins, the CSO is now looking to welcome another strategist to their talented and friendly team. In this role, you'll work in a channel agnostic capacity with no hidden agendas or ulterior motives; you'll be obsessed with building the best customer marketing strategy and - above all - advising marketing teams (right up to CEO / CMO level) to do what is right for their brand.
What you can expect:
- Mentorship from one of the the best strategy heads in the industry who is renowned for their outstanding management style. Under their wing, you'll develop your career and become the best you can be
- The chance to truly act as strategy Partner for major brands and have access to their most senior stakeholders
- A genuinely successful and supportive working environment within in a fast-growing agency that has a very bright future
- Ultimately, the chance to do very, very good work.
What you will need:
- Previous experience working as a Planner or Strategist within a marketing / advertising agency environment, where you have built-out marketing strategies for major brands
- The ability work across multiple strategy threads - brand, CX, data, acquisition etc
- Interest in working within a pure strategy environment
- Genuinely, a teamwork ethic. This is a good team and every voice counts: including yours.
To start the conversation about this incredible opportunity, please apply immediately. The Great & The Good are acting as the exclusive recruitment partner for this role.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.