Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator (6 Months FTC)
3 days left
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator to join our best in class Talent Acquisition Operations Team.
The Talent Acquisition Operations Team specifically exists to improve the operational ways of working of the Talent Acquisition Team. We encompass expertise in data, implementation, marketing, advertising and process improvement to name a few.
In this role you will work alongside our Operations specialist, you will monitor, analyse and track data, to provide insights led stories back to the Talent Acquisition team and wider business.
- upport a team of recruiters with the collection of clean and accurate data during the hiring process
- Partner effectively with all levels within the talent acquisition wider teams to be an approachable team member
- Help to check data integrity ahead of reporting deadlines
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Day to day management of the Applicant Tracking System (Smart Recruiters)
- Raising of POs for all recruitment costs
- Point of contact for admin queries relating to the Talent Acquisition team
If you have prior Excel experience (or are seriously interested in getting some), have a curiosity for what makes candidates tick, and never tired of accomplishing tasks, you could be exactly who we're looking for.
Your can-do attitude, go-getting energy and amazing spirit (and we also love a sense of humour) will be harnessed, supported and encouraged in our Publicis Groupe Talent Acquisition Operations team.
Diversity and Inclusion
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.