This role is for an experienced Digital Producer specialising in web and app builds. Working closely with account teams, UX, designers, our tech team (and clients!) to ensure projects are accurately scoped, then delivered on time and within budget.
Working closely with clients on a day-to-day basis across the life of the project whilst building relationships with agency teams, our clients and necessary third party suppliers for the longer term. Working from end to end on the project, working with different departments, ensuring all deadlines are set and met.
Ensuring all projects are delivered to the utmost creative & strategic standards but also rigorously QA’d, tested and deployed. That the team work to best practice and having knowledge of accessible and inclusivity marketing.
You will thrive working across projects from initial client briefing through to launch. You will be well organised, resourceful and solutions focused. You will be instinctively commercial and have a zeal for driving value for our clients and our agency.
Strong core project management skills are a must as is an entrepreneurial energy and natural interest in digital platforms, products and services, whether it be a waterfall or agile approach. You will need to use your initiative and work well in leading integrated teams.
You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — helping to create responses to client briefs and RFPs, working on new business pitches and new proposals for existing clients.
You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
sh what gets done and make sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
Meeting and reporting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
• Experience working in a specialist digital production role, working with UX architects, designers and in-house tech teams.
• A full understanding of processes and skillsets required to build digital platforms, products and services.
• An ability to ‘decode’ tech speak and clearly communicate technical processes to non-technical stakeholders.
• Confident in defining project approaches, and scopes of work.
• A genuine passion for creativity and innovation – pushing the boundaries and providing solutions that get results.
• The ability to think not just in projects but in partnerships, developing strong client, supplier and internal relationships.
• A true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams and disciplines.