Senior Planner - Creative Agency - London / Remote
Senior Planner to join a creative agency based in London whose environment is fast paced but incredibly exciting and dynamic. If you would like to join this exciting creative agency then read on to find out more ......
DNA Recruit are working with a creative agency still in start-up mentality and building an exciting brand with longevity. They are the coming together of some of the industries greatest minds and already winning some well known retail, FMCG brands to name but a few. The environment is fast paced, but is an incredibly exciting and dynamic place to work, with a principle of 'creative first', by which they mean that they put quality of thinking and product above everything. If their output is the best in the industry, everything else will sort itself out and their second principle is that working here should be highly, highly enjoyable and if they get these two things right, the agency will flourish.
Business is so strong that they are turning down pitches (something which they hate to do!). This is why they need to hire YOU as a Senior Planner !
Is this you?
The Senior Planner must :
- have extensive experience working as a campaign planner / communications strategist within 360 comms agencies / advertising agencies.
- be working or have worked on/led pitches and projects for major brands which have launched strong and recognised campaigns.
- bring their deep understanding of data analysis, media planning, the modern media landscape, as well as a deep interest in trend and culture with them.
- be able to write a killer pitch deck that is the best in class.
- be able to work with the client team to see a new and brave future for their brand, to be told through the campaign.
- and who can be both analytical and logical, but also creative and brave.
Salary: £75-85K + 30 Days Holiday
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.