Account Director - Digital Agency - London
Digital Agency based in London are looking for Account Directors to join and help with their award winning work for clients.
DNA are working with an award winning agency who work with some of the worlds most well-known brands. Based in West London they connect and uncover ways that technology can add value to their audiences and deliver returns to their clients by creating digital experiences.
As Account Director you will be working to develop client business and give strategic direction for one or more client accounts, communicates as required to Director level employees at the Client, as well as acting as a point of escalation for the day-to-day project sponsor. The Account Director will work alongside their client's marketing and technology teams and the agency's partners to develop long-term mutually beneficial relationships that ensure the ongoing success of client projects, as well as relationships. Some key responsibilities:
- Responsible for billing and forecasting this revenue, work with BD to ensure billing milestones are being met.
- Lead the team to win the work, oversee the management of the implementation and handle any issue escalation.
- Have a full understanding of your client's business, issues and objectives and to ensure that these are being met and exceeded through everything that the agency are doing.
- Responsible for the quality of direct reports and team output, from status reports to implementation.
Is it you?
Do you have these essential skills and experience:
- Understanding of marketing communications and technology.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Team leader and team player.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to get involved, get your hands dirty and ability to drive business.
- Financially literate, both to help develop business cases for new work and to oversee all financial forecasts and reconciliations for their Client(s).
Salary: £45K to £55K
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Dan your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.