Business Development Manager- Creative Tech Agency - London
Are you a Business Development Manager with excellent business development skills? If you are then read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with an award winning, creative tech agency specialising in innovation and service design, with offices in London and New York who work with large global brands in the pharma, lifestyle, beauty tech and media sector.
As a Business Development Manager you must be an excellent grower of global clients and a proven networker and clear communicator who is highly driven and always looking for client satisfaction at every stage in order to deliver to the highest standard of work.
The Business Development Manager will be the first point of contact for potential clients and will lead the relationship with a selection of UK, US and European accounts whilst working closely with the Client Services Director and the rest of the leadership team. The most important factor to this role is that you are a highly experienced business developer and love the hustle of winning time and time again!!
Some key responsibilities include:
- Proactive identification of high priority, good fit VIP prospects within target businesses and sectors.
- Set up, create and manage cold email campaigns utilising marketing automation and email distribution software to generate leads and conversations.
- The qualification of new business opportunities via new business meetings to ensure a good fit with the agency's experience and ways of working.
- Manage the relationship with a lead generation and PR agency to ensure the agency maintains regular outbound communication and relevance.
- Diligent nurturing of the pipeline to ensure regular, relevant contact with previous prospects and accurate reporting of the new business pipeline including weekly reports to the leadership team.
- Supporting the department leads in RFP, pitch, and proposal activity.
- Regularly update the agency's website with articles, content and case studies and creative an agency monthly newsletter.
- Managing their social media profiles with support from the wider team.
Is this you?
The Business Development Manager must be able to demonstrate excellent Business Development skills and a passion for the latest technology and digital consumer behaviour trends, and a desire to form a close partnership with clients on their business challenges. You must have:
- 3+ years experience working in a digital agency sales role within the creative technology, innovation or digital design/UX space.
- Excellent business development, sales and relationship building skills (essential), proven working experience as a Business Development Manager.
- A strong network with internal and external stakeholder management.
- A natural empathy with the ability to build relationships based on trust and transparency.
- Ability to flourish with minimum guidance.
- Understanding of the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries.
- Ability to plan and strategise with senior stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of Linkedin sales navigator, pipeline management tools, and email sequencing platforms.
- Demonstrable experience in lead/demand generation targeting senior decision makers within large blue chip organisations and hitting OTE/lead generation targets.
Salary: up to £45K + comms + excellent benefits - currently WFH and when it is possible to return to the office this would be 2-3 days a week
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Would you like to know more about this exciting opportunity? Would you like to know more about the agency and the clients they are working with? There is plenty to tell you about this role, so if you are interested, please send your CV via the "link" to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.